Innate talent in Project Management and New Media Design. Proven ability to coordinate cross-functional teams within budget and timeline; translate complex business goals into strategic solutions.
I am dedicated to create meaningful products that improves people's lives. I design to solve problems. I am intrigued to understand how things work, and how users interacts. My belief is to always design with your user in mind.
Web & New Media Design Major. Emphasis in UX and Automotive UI design.
2008 - 2010
San Francisco State University
Bachelor of Art
Broadcast & Electronic Communication Arts Major. Emphasis in TV Production.
APR 2013 - PRESENT
San Francisco Bay Area
- Transform complex business ideas into innovative designs within client’s budget & timeline.
- Creative conceptualization and implementation of all marketing collateral, including e-commerce and commercial websites, brochures, product photography, and trade show booth collateral.
- Advise and design engaging mobile app interfaces.
NOV 2014 - OCT 2015
Mainfield Management Inc. | Cupertino, CA
- Directed and implemented design solutions that improve company’s brand identity.
- Conducted and managed marketing events, including business’s pre-opening and grand opening events, local events and festivals.
JAN 2011 - APR 2013
Baytech Web Design | San Jose, CA | Shanghai, China
- Leaded and managed over 80 web and mobile app development projects, ranging from enterprise corporations, to small to medium businesses, and entrepreneurs.
- Proven capabilities to manage several projects simultaneously of varying scale and complexity from initial scoping to site launch.
- Designed wireframes, information architectures, user stories, and workflows.
- Developed product requirement documents to define functional specifications.
- Managed project resources, budget, timeline, and risk with global, cross-functional teams and client stakeholders.
JUN 2014 - AUG 2014
DEEPLY IMPRESSIVE GROUP | Beijing, China
- Designed WeChat Official Account app interfaces.
- Worked with Creative team to develop web and mobile projects from idea pitching to final design.
AUG 2010 - DEC 2010
KTSF | San Francisco, CA
- Production and post-production work on award winning show, “Kaitlyn’s Beauty Journal”.
Web/App Design & Development
User Experience (UX) Design
User Interaction (UI) Design
Automotive User Interface (UI) Design
Adobe Creative Suite
Photoshop | Illustrator | After Effects
Research | Wireframing | User Scenarios | Motion Prototyping
Agile & Waterfall Methodology | Cross-Functional Team Management